1. In a blender, purée 2 cups corn, broth, bell pepper and onion.
2. Transfer mixture to a medium saucepan on medium. Add cream, bay leaves, Old Bay, salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
3. Discard bay leaves. Divide remaining 1½ cups corn among bowls and pour soup over to warm through; top with crab and chives.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 450
- Carbohydrate Content 58 g
- Cholesterol Content 145 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 981 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g