Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Season chicken with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Place on half of the baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cranberries, vinegar, ginger and ¼ tsp salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries are very soft, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in honey and ¼ tsp pepper; mash cranberry mixture. Press through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. Separate
¼ cup sauce into a ramekin.
3. Remove chicken from oven. Using ¼ cup reserved sauce in ramekin, brush each thigh with glaze; discard any remaining sauce from ramekin. In a large bowl, toss green beans and carrots with oil and remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Place vegetables on baking sheet beside chicken. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh reads 165ºF, about 20 to 25 minutes (depending on size; ensure thermometer doesn’t touch the bone).
4. Let chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 485
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 180 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 663 mg
- Sugar Content 28 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g