Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners.
- Prepare streusel: In a medium bowl, combine flour, cane juice and cinnamon. With fingers or a pastry blender, rub or cut in butter until in small ( 1/8-inch) pieces. Stir in pecans. Refrigerate until needed.
- Prepare muffins: In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, cane juice, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. With a rubber spatula, fold in egg, buttermilk and butter just until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce; do not over-stir.
- Divide batter among wells of muffin tin. Sprinkle with streusel and bake until a toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 130 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g