Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In an extra-large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat 2 tsp oil. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink inside, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining 2 tsp oil to skillet. Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add sherry and simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Add broth and simmer until liquid is slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in mascarpone and nutmeg, stirring until fully combined and creamy. Return chicken and any juices to skillet and stir to combine.
- Add reserved pasta and tomatoes and toss until pasta is coated with sauce. Divide among plates and garnish with Parmesan and chives, dividing evenly.
Find more chicken recipes here.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 584
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 122 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 286 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g