Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium stockpot on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken and cook until just cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- To stockpot, heat remaining 1 tsp oil. Add carrots, onions, garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes and turmeric and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in potatoes, cauliflower and stock. Cover, bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Whisk together tapioca and 2 tbsp water. Stir in tapioca mixture, bell pepper, chickpeas, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and chicken. Using a ladle or ½-cup measuring cup, add filling to crusts and bake according to crust directions.
- Serving Size 1 5-inch pie with 1/2 cup filling
- Calories 455
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 14 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 505 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 15 g