See Also The Easiest Baked Halibut
- Mist a 3- to 3½-qt slow cooker with cooking spray; arrange onion along bottom. In a small bowl, combine thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and ¼ tsp salt. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of halibut fillets. Place halibut over top of onions, cover and cook until opaque in center, 1 hour, 15 minutes on high or 2 hours, 30 minutes on low.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk sour cream, oil, Dijon and Worcestershire sauce; refrigerate until needed.
- In a medium bowl, toss bulgur, spinach, garlic, lemon zest and remaining ¼ tsp salt until combined; divide among plates. With a slotted spoon, remove halibut fillets from slow cooker, discarding onions. Place halibut alongside bulgur mixture and top with sour cream mixture, dividing evenly. Serve with tomato and lemon wedges (if using).
- Serving Size 1 halibut fillet and 1/4 of sauce and bulgur
- Calories 363
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 510 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g