Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Season chicken with one-half of each salt and pepper. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat one-half of oil. Add chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium. Heat remaining one-half of oil. Add noodles and garlic; cook, stirring gently, 6 to 8 minutes. Turn off heat.
- To a small saucepan, add broth. Whisk in arrowroot. Set over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring, 3 minutes. Turn off heat; whisk in kefir, cheese and chives.
- Slice chicken. Divide noodles, sauce and chicken among bowls.
Related: Bolster Your Immunity
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 279
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 56 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 489 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g