Find more holiday recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp organic unsalted butter (TRY: Horizon Organic Unsalted Butter)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp full-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked lobster chunks (½-inch chunks; tail and claw meat preferably)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- To a large pot, add potatoes and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are very tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter on medium. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 45 seconds. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Drain potatoes, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Return potatoes to pot and mash with a potato masher until smooth, adding back reserved cup of cooking liquid while mashing. Add garlic-butter mixture, milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper and continue to mash until fully incorporated. Fold in lobster, cheddar and chives.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 214
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Cholesterol Content: 50 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 279 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 0.5 g