Find more holiday recipes here!
- 1 15-oz can unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup BPA-free-canned coconut
milk (TIP: Use the rest for
coconut milk smoothies.)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Premade 8-inch whole-grain
pie crust (TIP: Try our delightful [url href="http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/recipes/classics-made-clean/chestnut-crusted-cheesecake-with-cranberry-sauce/" target="_blank" title="Chestnut-Crusted Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce"]chestnut crust[/url])
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin purée, eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup, rice flour, spice and salt.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat on medium-low until well combined and smooth.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust. Bake on lowest rack for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Check for firmness in the center of the pie. Remove from oven and cool completely.