Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more budget recipes here!
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water, drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, season shrimp with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté, stirring frequently, until shrimp just begins to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add peas and sauté until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice and reserved pasta water and cook, stirring, until cream cheese is melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon zest. Toss in the pasta and top with basil.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 347
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 108 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 237 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g