Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Position oven rack in top third of oven and preheat broiler to high. In a large bowl, combine onions, 3/4 cup panko, kale, mozzarella, cream cheese, dill and lemon juice. Fold in lobster, then season with salt and pepper.
- To a shallow dish, add remaining 1/2 cup panko. Scoop lobster mixture into 2 tbsp portions. Dip each into panko, lightly pressing to form rounded patties about 1/2-inch thick. Transfer to a large parchment-lined baking sheet and mist tops with cooking spray.
- Broil for about 6 minutes, until golden brown, checking often. Using a spatula, gently flip over, mist with cooking spray and broil for an additional 4 minutes, until golden and heated through. (NOTE: If browning too quickly, adjust oven to bake setting at 425°F and cook for about 10 minutes, turning once.)
- Serving Size 1 bite
- Calories 65
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 24 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 122 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g