Find more chicken recipes here!
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, dill and lemon juice. Season with 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper; set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together egg whites, Dijon and remaining 1⁄8 tsp each salt and black pepper; set aside. Transfer panko to a shallow pan or plate. Transfer flour to a second shallow pan or plate.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess, then in egg white mixture. Press cutlets gently into panko and transfer to a baking tray or plate.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high. Working in batches if necessary, sear chicken until golden brown and fully cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Assemble sandwiches: Split buns and spread yogurt-lemon mixture evenly onto cut sides of bread, dividing evenly. Layer bottom half of each bun with 1 chicken cutlet and even amounts of watercress, cucumber and roasted peppers. Cover each with top half of bun.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 348
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g