- Using paper towels, press tofu block to remove as much water as possible. Cut the tofu into ½-inch pieces and press again to remove more water.
- Add soy sauce, maple syrup, and lime juice to a ziplock bag. Place tofu in the bag and seal. Move around the tofu pieces gently to make sure they are coated well. Marinade in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and water. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together panko and coconut.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet.
- Working in batches, dredge the tofu pieces in the cornstarch mixture, then in the panko coconut mixture, and add to the skillet. Brown on all sides, approximately 5 minutes in total. Remove from pan to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, agave, mirin, Sriracha, lime juice, and Chinese five spice. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir fry vegetables over medium-high heat. Once the vegetables are crisp tender, approximately 3 to 5 minutes, add the sauce to the skillet. Toss to coat the vegetables and cook until everything is warmed through well.
- Serve crispy coconut-crusted tofu pieces with stir fry vegetables.