MAKE THIS DISH YOUR OWN: Customize this recipe using items you have on hand, such as baby spinach, chiles or almonds, as we did on our cover.
A SUPERIOR TOFU? Made from sprouted soybeans, sprouted tofu is higher in protein than regular tofu and contains less phytic acid, a substance that can impede mineral absorption.
1. In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add tofu and season with salt and pepper. Cook 12 to 14 minutes, flipping once, until golden and lightly crispy. Divide tofu, quinoa, radish, carrot, avocado and cilantro between 2 plates.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients; pour over bowls.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate components separately and combine when called for.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 641
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 44 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 325 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 25 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 10 g