Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Spread cooked rice in an even layer on a large plate or rimmed baking sheet to cool completely. ( MAKE AHEAD: Make rice up to 1 day before prepping the rest of the salad.)
- Meanwhile, cook edamame according to package directions. Drain, rinse in cold water, and set aside to cool.
- Prepare dressing: In a small blender or food processor, blend all dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Divide dressing among glass jars. Layer ingredients, dividing evenly among jars, in the following order: carrots, radishes, cabbage, edamame, bell pepper, scallions and rice.
(NOTE: There will be a little bit of space at the top, which allows you to shake up ingredients with the dressing when ready to eat.) Screw on lids and refrigerate for up to 5 days. When ready to serve, shake ingredients thoroughly and pour into a bowl.)
- Serving Size 1 jar of Thai Black Rice Salad
- Calories 435
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5.5 g
- Sodium Content 226 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g