Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and garlic in oil for 10 minutes. Then turn off heat and gently fold artichokes into vegetable mixture.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk egg, egg whites, milk, black pepper, thyme and oregano. Add egg mixture, basil and mozzarella to vegetable mixture. Gently stir until eggs and mozzarella are evenly distributed among vegetables.
- Mist an 8-inch round or square glass pan with cooking spray. Pour in egg-vegetable mixture. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes to set quiche.
- Serving Size 1/5 of quiche
- Calories 190
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 280 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g