Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Want more salmon burger recipes? Click here.
- In a food processor, pulse cucumbers, onion and lemon juice until finely chopped. Add salmon and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add egg, bread crumbs, dill, mustard, wasabi paste, salt and pepper and pulse until just combined.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Shape salmon mixture into 6 patties and arrange in a single layer on plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to high and lightly brush grates with cooking oil. Place patties on grill, close lid and grill until bottoms are grill-marked, about 5 minutes. Turn, close lid and grill until an instant-read thermometer reaches 145°F when inserted in thickest part, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Lemon Caper Mayo: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, capers and lemon zest. Serve with patties.
- Serving Size 1 patty and 2 tsp mayo
- Calories 187
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 293 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g