Find more kimchi recipes here!
Kimchi is king: Loaded with lactobacilli, the same healthy bacteria found in sauerkraut and yogurt, kimchi is a powerful force for gut and digestive health. An antioxidant powerhouse, spicy-sour kimchi is brimming with vitamins A, B and C, which are important for immunity and vision, cell metabolism and collagen production, respectively. Add this versatile superfood to eggs, sandwiches, stews, stir-fries and grain bowls.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, mist with cooking spray and cool to room temperature on a tray.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, combine tamari, vinegar, oil and honey. Remove 2 tbsp dressing and transfer to a medium bowl; add shrimp and toss.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, cabbage, cucumber, kimchi with brine and remaining dressing, tossing until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Divide salad among bowls and top evenly with shrimp, onions and peanuts.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 283
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 80 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 315 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g