Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apricot preserves
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt and ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, preserves and curry powder. Season mixture with salt and cayenne.
- To mixture, add chicken, mango, celery, onions and cilantro; toss to combine. Stir in cashews just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 411
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 59 mg
- Fat Content: 28 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sugar Content: 13 g