Excerpted with permission from Pure Food by Veronica Bosgraaf.
- 1 large sweet potato (washed and dried thoroughly)
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Chop the sweet potato into half inch thick strips or “fries." Place the strips in a bowl and sprinkle with the tapioca starch. Mix well. Add the olive oil and mix until all strips are coated. Add the sea salt and curry and stir until evenly coated. Place the strips on a lightly greased baking sheet so they are not touching each other. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, flip them over and bake for 10 to 12 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, olive oil, dill and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Remove fries from the oven and serve warm or at room temp with the yogurt sauce.