Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Rich in omega-3 fats – 2,180 mg in each turkey burger – flaxseed may help promote bone health and reduce your risk of blood clots, heart attack and strokes when incorporated into your daily diet.
- In a large bowl, combine egg white, apple, onion, flaxseed, curry, ginger, salt, pepper, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp coriander. Mix in turkey and shape into 12 1/2-inch-thick mini burger patties.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, salt, pepper and remaining 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp coriander. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan or large nonstick skillet on medium-high and mist with cooking spray. Cook patties, turning once, until meat is no longer pink in center, about 5 minutes. Top patties with cucumber yogurt, dividing evenly, and sandwich between 2 squares naan bread.
- Serving Size 3 sliders
- Calories 383
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 39 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 455 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g