Find more delicious clean vegetarian recipes here.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, mist with cooking spray and cool to room temperature on a tray.
- In a small nonstick skillet on medium-low, add curry powder and toast until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl and add mayonnaise, yogurt, buttermilk and honey; whisk until combined. Season with salt and black pepper. To a large bowl with dressing, add pasta, apple, bell pepper, spinach, celery and cilantro and stir until combined. Season with additional salt and black pepper.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 289
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 106 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g