Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large glass container, combine coconut milk, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cumin and cinnamon. Add salmon fillets and turn to coat; marinate in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Plunge collard greens into boiling water and cook until bright green, 4 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately transfer greens to ice water. Remove collards from water and squeeze in towels until dry; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F; line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove salmon from container and place on baking sheet, reserving marinade. Bake until cooked through and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a large skillet on medium. Whisk almond flour into marinade and add collard greens. Cook and stir until greens are soft, 15 minutes. About 5 to 7 minutes before end of cook time, add green peas. If sauce starts to thicken, add a little water.
- Divide cooked greens among plates. Top each serving with 1 cooked salmon fillet.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover cooked collards and peas and cooked salmon in separate containers. Reheat and assemble when called for.
- Serving Size 1/3 of recipe
- Calories 500
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 234 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g