Feeling "inspiralized?" Learn more about veggie noodles from the founder of the Inspiralized blog, Ali Maffucci.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 small daikon radishes, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 12 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Pinch each sea salt, ground black pepper and ground cayenne pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Slice ends off radishes. Working one at a time, secure radishes in a spiral slicer and turn the crank to create noodles.
- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chicken and broth and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in scallions, sprouts, fish sauce, salt, black pepper, cayenne and daikon noodles. Divide among bowls. Drizzle with lime juice; garnish with cilantro.
- Serving Size: 3 cups
- Calories: 394
- Carbohydrate Content: 18.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 124 mg
- Fat Content: 12.5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 457 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g