Feeling “inspiralized?” Learn more about veggie noodles from the founder of the Inspiralized blog, Ali Maffucci.
- Slice ends off radishes. Working one at a time, secure radishes in a spiral slicer and turn the crank to create noodles.
- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chicken and broth and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in scallions, sprouts, fish sauce, salt, black pepper, cayenne and daikon noodles. Divide among bowls. Drizzle with lime juice; garnish with cilantro.
- Serving Size 3 cups
- Calories 394
- Carbohydrate Content 18.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 124 mg
- Fat Content 12.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 457 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g