- 5 oz dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cherries or naturally sweetened cranberries
- In a stainless steel bowl over a pot of simmering water, melt dark chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly to about a 1-inch thickness on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle pistachios and unsweetened cherries or cranberries evenly over top.
- Chill for 1 hour. Cut into 8 pieces.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, you’ll have 2 leftover pieces of bark. Freeze them for future use.