Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except oats; process 1 minute. Add oats and process 1 minute more. Roll mixture into a large ball, cover in plastic wrap and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and roll into 30 1-inch balls. Place balls in an airtight container and store in refrigerator.
- Serving Size 2 balls
- Calories 151
- Carbohydrate Content 15.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 5 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g