Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, stir together arrowroot and 2 tbsp soy milk until no lumps remain. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk remaining soy milk, cane juice, cocoa and vanilla until combined. Bring to a simmer on medium heat. Add chocolate chips and stir until completely melted, 2 to 4 minutes. Add arrowroot mixture, whisking constantly until thickened, 45 seconds to 1 minute. Divide among serving dishes and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. If desired, garnish each with chocolate curls, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 171
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 79 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g