Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients plus 2 tbsp water.
- Arrange spinach leaves on a platter. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, salmon, onion, dill and capers (if using). Arrange bagel crisps (if using) around the edges of the platter. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
- Serving Size 1/6 of salad
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 453 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g