Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Greek yogurt is high in protein and calcium, both good for bone health. The high protein content may help people feel fuller for longer, boost metabolism and improve gut health.
1. Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Assemble salad: Place arugula
in a serving bowl and top with egg, tuna, cucumber and almonds. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serving Size 1 salad
- Calories 649
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 225 mg
- Fat Content 45 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 45 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 545 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g