- Position an oven rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat to 400ºF. Mist a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare crust: In a bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseeds, eggs, salt and pepper. Evenly press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling: In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Fold in salmon, peas, onion, dill, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into crust and bake until eggs are set and center is puffed up, about 35 minutes. (TIP:To easily transfer to and from oven, place quiche on a baking sheet.)
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan, unmold quiche and transfer to a serving plate or cutting board.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 351
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 219 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 495 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g