- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 large sprigs plus 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 5-oz salmon fillets, 3/4 inch thick
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (TRY: Nancy’s Organic Whole Milk Probiotic Greek Yogurt)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 radishes, trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Kitchen twine
- Use kitchen twine to tie dill sprigs together. In a large skillet on medium, bring dill sprigs, broth and 1 cup water to a gentle simmer. Add salmon, adjust heat to maintain barely a simmer, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare yogurt sauce: In a small bowl, combine chopped dill, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To skillet, add radishes and carrots, nestling them into the liquid. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and salmon is just cooked through.
- Use a slotted spatula to arrange salmon on serving plates or a platter, then top with vegetables and yogurt sauce (discarding dill sprigs). Serve any remaining sauce on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet, 1/4 cup vegetables, 3 tbsp sauce
- Calories: 328
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 373 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g