- Use kitchen twine to tie dill sprigs together. In a large skillet on medium, bring dill sprigs, broth and 1 cup water to a gentle simmer. Add salmon, adjust heat to maintain barely a simmer, then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare yogurt sauce: In a small bowl, combine chopped dill, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To skillet, add radishes and carrots, nestling them into the liquid. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and salmon is just cooked through.
- Use a slotted spatula to arrange salmon on serving plates or a platter, then top with vegetables and yogurt sauce (discarding dill sprigs). Serve any remaining sauce on the side.
- Serving Size 1 salmon fillet, 1/4 cup vegetables, 3 tbsp sauce
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g