Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Rinse almonds and add to a food processor. Process for several minutes, stopping to scrape down sides of machine as needed to make a fine meal. Add miso, vinegar, yeast, garlic powder and salt. Process until fully incorporated.
2. To processor, add ½ cup milk and 6 tbsp dill. Process for about 2 minutes longer, or until mixture is smooth (about the texture of ricotta), adding 1 to 2 tbsp additional milk if needed to reach desired consistency. Transfer to a bowl and top with remaining 2 tbsp dill. Will keep up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Calories 78
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 153 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g