A drool-worthy treat that will have your canine jumping for joy!
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of any fat and sliced into strips
- Using a food processor or blender, process nori sheets to a powder
- In a large bowl, prepare marinade: combine 2 cups water, powdered nori and ginger.
- Add chicken to bowl with marinade; let marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat over ot 180 F. On a large baking sheet, place chicken about 1/2 inch apart an brush with marinade.
- Dry in oven*, with the door propped open a crack with small, dry rolled-up towel or wooden spoon to open and let out moisture, for 3 to 4 hours, until meat dries. Cool and store in an airtight container.