Recipe from DOGGYDESSERTCHEF.COM
- 2 to 3 dozen biscuitsServings
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup dried flaked or shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Pinch ginger
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Roll into ½-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate in airtight containers.