Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe from DOGGYDESSERTCHEF.COM
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Roll into ½-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate in airtight containers.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g