Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium saucepan on medium, melt chocolate. Add milk, cane juice, cocoa and vanilla; whisk until combined. Whisk in arrowroot and salt. Cook for 4 minutes or until thickened, whisking constantly. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spoon mixture into 4 2-oz pop molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight. To remove, run warm water over outside of each mold to release pops.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 121
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1.5 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 57 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g