- Preheat oven to 350ºF. On a large rimmed nonstick baking sheet, arrange plantains in a single layer. Mist plantains with cooking spray on both sides, sprinkle with 1/8 tsp salt and toss to coat. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway, until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet on medium-low, toast nuts and coconut until lightly browned, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a small food processor or blender, process pineapple, yogurt, lime juice, curry powder and remaining 1/8 tsp salt until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, toss together carrots, bell pepper, avocado, field greens and cucumber; divide among serving bowls. Divide plantains, macadamia-coconut mix, raisins and dressing among servings.
- Serving Size 2 1/4 cups
- Calories 367
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 11.5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 202 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g