1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare moutabel: In a food processor, process beet, yogurt, orange zest, garlic and ¼ tsp salt until mostly smooth; set aside.
2. Prepare dukkah: Using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, combine hemp hearts, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, oregano, mint, pepper and remaining ¼ tsp salt; pound or pulse until seeds are finely ground. Add chopped hazelnuts and pound or pulse a few more times until nuts are finely ground.
3. To a shallow dish, add egg whites. To a second shallow dish, add dukkah mixture. Dip 1 chicken piece first in egg white, allowing excess to drip off, and then into dukkah, pressing to coat all sides. Repeat with remaining chicken.
4. In an ovenproof skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add chicken and cook about 3 minutes, until browned on one side; flip chicken over. Place skillet in oven and bake until chicken registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of largest breast, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with moutabel.
- Serving Size 1 breast and ¼ of moutabel
- Calories 341
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 96 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 388 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g