Love halibut recipes? Add more fish to your dish! Find 15 clean fish recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 5oz boneless, skin-on halibut fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Juice 1/2 lemon, divided
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Pinch each sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil.
- Top with garlic, parsley, lemon zest and 2 tbsp lemon juice, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve.
- Serving Size: 5-oz piece of baked halibut
- Calories: 184
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 45 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 138 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g