Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love halibut recipes? Add more fish to your dish! Find 15 clean fish recipes.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil.
- Top with garlic, parsley, lemon zest and 2 tbsp lemon juice, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve.
- Serving Size 5-oz piece of baked halibut
- Calories 184
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 138 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g