Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Got a few more minutes? Make our 5-Minute Guacamole: Mash together 2 ripe avocados, 1 minced shallot and 2 minced cloves garlic. Mix in 1 small diced tomato, 1 tsp lime juice, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
1. In a small bowl, combine all seasoning mix ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken and cook, turning halfway, until browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. In same skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add onion and sauté until softened, about 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and cook 2 more minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Add wine, stirring, until almost fully reduced, 2 to 3 minutes. Add seasoning mix, stirring to coat, and cook 1 more minute.
4. Remove skillet from heat. To serve, divide fajita mixture among tortillas along with desired optional accompaniments.
- Serving Size 2 fajitas
- Calories 430
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 293 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g