Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a small skillet, heat ½ tsp oil on medium. Add onion, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, coriander and cinnamon and sauté, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
2. Transfer onion mixture to a blender and add garlic, milk, jalapeño, cilantro, ginger, lime juice and salt. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a large shallow dish;
add chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate
for 1½ hours.
3. Thread bell pepper and chicken on skewers, dividing evenly. Brush a grill pan with remaining 1 tsp oil and heat on medium. Working in batches, if necessary, add skewers and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serving Size 2 skewers
- Calories 203
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 170 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g