Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Check out our recipe for this Bitter Greens Salad!
- In a large bowl, mix together greens and set aside.
- To a Mason jar, add remaining ingredients and shake until emulsified.
- Just before serving, add dressing to greens and toss. To store for later use, keep greens with a damp paper towel in a zip-top bag and store dressing in Mason jar with lid. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serving Size 2 cups greens with dressing
- Calories 138
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 120 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g