Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more soup recipes.
- In a medium pot on medium, heat avocado oil. Add garlic, ginger and onions and sauté until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms; sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, cabbage, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, sriracha and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and simmer until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk soup and pour in eggs, whisking constantly. Divide soup among bowls and garnish with additional onions.
- Serving Size 1/6 of soup
- Calories 216
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 168 mg
- Fat Content 11.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 652 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g