- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with oil, dill, salt and pepper; spread evenly on prepared baking sheet; bake 45 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, prepare dipping sauce by combining mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- In a large pot, place eggs and add water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Cover pot and bring water to a boil. When water is boiling, turn off burner and let pot sit, covered, 10 minutes. Drain eggs and place in cool water before peeling.
- Prepare egg salad: In a large bowl, mash peeled eggs with mayonnaise, Dijon, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in red onion and cucumber. Divide mixture among lettuce leaves and sprinkle with dill. Serve with roasted potatoes and dipping sauce.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate one-half egg salad, lettuce leaves, potatoes and dipping sauce in separate containers. Assemble when called for.
- Serving Size 1/2 of Recipe
- Calories 600
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 380.5 mg
- Fat Content 40 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 638 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g