Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
READER RECIPE TESTER
“I love making this dish for a number of reasons. It is simple to make, it’s nutritionally sound and by baking them in a muffin tin everyone gets to eat together! That and they look so gourmet everyone thinks that I’ve taken a ton of time to prep them! They will be on the table for Father’s Day this year but are simple enough for any Saturday afternoon.”
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut parchment paper into 12 4-inch squares. Arrange 1 piece of parchment in each of 12 muffin cups.
- Place 1 slice of turkey breast over of parchment in each cup, using fingers to line cups with turkey. Divide cheese and onion evenly among cups, then break 1 egg into each. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 18 to 20 minutes, depending on desired firmness of yolk.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 227 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 274 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g