NOTE: Freeze 6 muffins, any variety, for Week 2 of the Whole30 Kick-Start Meal Plan.
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp each sea salt and ground pepper
- 1½ cups spinach, chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 vine tomato, chopped
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together eggs and almond milk. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mist a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray. Add spinach, mushrooms and onion to 6 muffin cups and tomato, basil and garlic to remaining 6, making 12 total.
3. Pour egg mixture in each muffin tin until almost full. Bake for 15 minutes, until set. Remove and let cool completely before storing. (Makes 12 muffins/2 per serving.)