We’ve infused the flavors of your favorite festive drink into these luscious cheesecake squares. You can make them entirely in advance and pull them out when you’re ready for them — it’s truly a fuss-free party dessert!
- Prep Time
- 36 squaresServings
- 7 oz packaged peeled and roasted chestnuts
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour (TRY: Carrington Farms Coconut Flour)
- ¾ cup organic evaporated cane juice (aka organic cane sugar), divided
- 2 tbsp unsalted organic butter, melted
- 12 oz full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream (35%)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp pure rum extract
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1½-inch overhang on the long sides of the pan.
2. In a food processor, pulse chestnuts until a fine crumb is achieved, 8 to 10 pulses. Add almond flour, coconut flour, ¼ cup cane juice and melted butter; pulse until combined, 5 to 6 pulses. Press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan and bake until just beginning to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wipe out bowl of food processor and add cheese, remaining ½ cup cane juice, eggs, cream, vanilla, rum extract, nutmeg and cinnamon. Process until well combined, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl with a spatula as necessary.
4. Pour cheese mixture over baked crust and return to oven. Bake until set, 25 to 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan. Lift out using parchment overhang and transfer to a large cutting board. Cut into 36 squares. (MAKE AHEAD: Make squares and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 day in advance.)
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 106
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Cholesterol Content: 38 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 41 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g